ULTIMATE MOULD AND MILDEW REMOVER FACT SHEET:
A BIODEGRADEABLE SOLUTION WITH MANY USES OTHER THAN REMOVING MOULD AND MILDEW.
1. MOULD AND MILDEW IN THE BATHROOM:
SHOWER: Spray onto a dry surface and leave, within 5 minutes the mould should have disappeared. However, should there be mould stuck in the grouting, just spray again.
BATHROOM SILICONE: Sometimes mould will form behind or inside the silicon which is in the corners of the shower recess. This type of mould is very difficult to remove. However, if “ultimate” is sprayed on when the surface is DRY (not after showering) each day morning or night, after 1 week the solution will have penetrated through the silicone and destroyed the unsightly mould. (Rinse metal surfaces after use)
2. CEILINGS AND WALLS: Subject to how long the mould has been there, one application will remove the mould. Just lightly spray and walk away. Within 5 minutes the mould will have disappeared. If traces remain, spray again (do not scrub.) When all traces have disappeared, wipe off excess moisture with a clean dry cloth.
3. WALLPAPER: (TEST A SMALL AREA FIRST) follow the same directions as for ceilings and walls.
4. OUTDOOR FURNITURE: (TEST A SMALL AREA FIRST) just spray onto the affected area and wait approximately 5 minutes. Repeat if all traces of mould and mildew have not disappeared. Because we sit on these items, hose down well after applying the product.
5. TENTS, CANVAS ANNEXES, CANOPIES, BABY STOLLERS ETC…(TEST A SMALL AREA FIRST) Apply the same as for outdoor furniture and wash down after use.
6. EXTERNAL USE: Guttering, Eaves, Walls, Railings, Posts etc. Spray well an area you can work in 5 minutes, lightly broom to remove any dirt and grime n area sprayed, then hose down well. SPRAY, LIGHTLY BROOM AND HOSE DOWN! (Work from the bottom up on walls to help stop run marks.)
7. PAINT PREPERATION Use liberally prior to painting for Mould removal on most sealed surfaces. Eaves, Verandah’s, Guttering